Dynamic Descaler - Worlds Safest Scale Remover
Now an On-site Ontario Service. Call for Details...
Worldwide Leader in Scale Removal Products. Powermaster Industrial Supplies now offer on-site cleaning of pressure vessels and tubular apparatus within the bounds of Ontario Canada using the world renown Dynamic Descaler.
Dynamic Descaler is a revolutionary liquid descaler that rapidly dissolves all water scale and lime plus it removes mud, rust, and other non-soluble sedimentation deposits safely and effectively.
Simple and Effective: Industrial Use Only.
Dynamic Descaler does not corrode, pit, erode or have any other harmful effects on materials and metals such as; STEEL, IRON, BRASS, COPPER, PLASTIC, FIBER, TEFLON or other metals or materials found in water-based systems or equipment. You can clean your equipment IN-SITU (and sometimes without shutting down the machine).
Dynamic Descaler can dissolve approximately 1.5kg of calcium carbonate scale per gallon in concentrated form. It does not need to be heated up during cleaning. Because Dynamic Descaler is free rinsing, there is no need to neutralize or pacify the system. The uniqueness of Dynamic Descaler allows you to clean some equipment while still in operation, using a minimum of your personnel.
Why Use Dynamic Descaler?
- It is a safe non-toxic, biodegradable chemical to be used on the waterside of heat transfer equipment.
- You do not have to heat Dynamic Descaler.
- Dynamic Descaler is safer for the employees to use than other acid products.
- Your equipment will be cleaned in only hours without disassembling any part of the equipment. Equipment can also be cleaned without any down time (cleaning on the run).
- Cleans down to the original surface without pitting.
- Dynamic Descaler is safe on copper, copper-nickel, bronze, brass, iron, stainless steel and rubber.
- Dynamic Descaler will extend the usable life of your equipment, especially when used as a part of a regularly scheduled preventative maintenance program.
- Removing the scale build up allows your equipment to operate more efficiently with less down time.
Before and After pictures speak for themselves: